David supports and accompanies his clients in company valuations in the context of accounting-related (e.g. impairment test according to IAS 36, lowest value test according to HGB), company law (e.g. squeeze-out according to AktG, conversions according to UmwG) and transaction-related occasions (e.g. IDW S 1).
In addition, he focuses on the analysis of capital market data and the valuation of derivatives.
Furthermore, David focuses in particular on the implementation of business models in MS Excel based solutions (Financial Modeling incl. VBA, FAST standards) and he is responsible for the IVC Data Analytics team.
In recent years, David has also been involved in a number of projects in the energy sector (including the restructuring of a major energy supplier, financial models for wind and solar farms, capital cost studies).
- IVC Independent Valuation & Consulting AG WPG, Essen
- Managing Director of IVC Financial Services GmbH, Essen (since 2022)
- CFA charterholder (since 2016)
- Master of Science (2012, Business Administration, Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster)
- Semester abroad (San Diego State University, 2011)
Bewertung von Schulden
Franken, Lars / Schulte, Jörn / Köller, Georg / Kleine, David:
1. Aufl., Becker/ Castedello / Esser / Franken / Ihlau / Jonas / Kohl / Mackenstedt / Müller / Popp / Russ / Schieszl / Schulte / Wieland-Blöse (Hrsg.): Bewertung und Transaktionsberatung, IDW Verlag, Düsseldorf 2018, S. 710-744