CFO & Supervisory Board Services
- comparison of the advantage of different options
- working capital management
- market and competition analysis
- commercial Due Diligence
- financial Due Diligence
- capital cost studies
- tools for investment decisions
- tools for value-based management
- planning tools
- business case modelling
- Monte carlo simulations
- valuation of investment projects
- valuation of damage claims
- value management analyses
- Fairness Opinions according to IDW S 8
- certification of investment tools
- assessment of business plans
- certificates for intrinsic value
Consulting & Execution
Implementation of concepts for value-based management / process management and structuring / function in supervisory committee
IVC prepares and updates a cost of capital study for Uniper (peer group, beta factors, credit spread, country risk premium, debt ratio).
IVC issues a fairness opinion in the context of a takeover bid to the shareholders of Biofrontera AG.
For Thüga, IVC certifies models for the evaluation of investments in assets and project corporations.