Sebastian supports and accompanies his clients in company valuations in the context of accounting-related (e.g. impairment test), corporate law (e.g. squeeze-out pursuant to the German Stock Corporation Act (AktG), conversions pursuant to the German Reorganization Act (UmwG)) and transaction-related occasions. In addition, he focuses on the analysis of capital market data and the valuation of derivatives.
Furthermore, Sebastian focuses on the implementation of business management issues in MS Excel (financial modeling, further development and testing of complex Excel-based valuation models). In addition, Sebastian is particularly involved in the field of start-up and VC valuations.
In recent years, Sebastian has also been involved in a number of projects in the energy sector (e.g. carrying out various valuations, financial models for power plants, cost of capital studies).
- IVC Independent Valuation & Consulting AG WPG, Essen
- IVC Independent Valuation & Consulting AG WPG, Essen (Research Analyst)
- Vaillant GmbH, Remscheid (Intern)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Exam for CFA level I and II successfully passed
- Master of Science in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Management & Economics
- Summer School at Tongji-University, Shanghai, PRC China