Sebastian Rieling works as a Manager at IVC Independent Valuation & Consulting AG WPG.
Sebastians’ responsibilities include company valuations and diverse accounting projects. Among other services he has supported groups operating internationally (capital market oriented) by preparing purchase price allocations and valuations, impairment-tests as well as financial reporting figures for diverse financial instruments. With regard to financial modeling tasks, he applies his knowledge by creating or auditing sophisticated Excel-based models.
- IVC Independent Valuation & Consulting AG WPG, Essen
- IVC Independent Valuation & Consulting AG WPG, Essen (Research Analyst)
- Vaillant GmbH, Remscheid (Intern)
- Exam for CFA level I and II successfully passed
- Master of Science in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Management & Economics
- Summer School at Tongji-University, Shanghai, PRC China