Tim manages valuation projects as well as various accounting-related projects, in particular purchase price allocations and impairment tests.
He is focused on company valuations in the context of transaction-related and corporate law (e.g. squeeze-out according to the German Stock Corporation Act (AktG)) occasions. In addition, the valuation of financial instruments and the analysis of capital market data belong to his areas of responsibility.
Furthermore, Tim supports clients in the creation, review and further development of MS Excel-based valuation and financial models.
- IVC Independent Valuation & Consulting AG WPG, Essen
- IVC Independent Valuation & Consulting AG WPG, Essen (Research Analyst)
- Hochtief Solutions AG, Essen (Intern)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Exam for CFA level I and II successfully passed
- Master of Science in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Management & Economics
- Semester abroad in Lisbon, Portugal (ISCTE – University Institute of Lisbon)